Volkswagen Boot Handle Badge Reversing Camera
Suitable For The Following Vehicles:
- Golf 6 Camera:
- Volkswagen Golf 6 (2008+)
- Volkswagen Passat Saloon (2008+)
- Volkswagen Passat CC (2008+)
- Golf 7 Camera:
- Volkswagen Golf 7 (2012+)
This camera is an ideal replacement for your VW Badge Boot Handle on the tailgate. It retains the OEM look but with the added benefit of a built-in reversing camera!
If wired correctly, once you put the vehicle in reverse the badge will flip open to reveal the camera! It provides the perfect angle for your vehicle as it allows you to see the rear bumper and judge your parking distance better. Most other cameras are fitted above the numberplate and tend to be too low and harder to judge.
The camera comes with an RCA Video Output, so although it will not work with the factory stereo, it is perfect for those who have already changed to an aftermarket screen and can still benefit from having an OEM looking parking camera!
If you would like this camera to work on your factory screen, you can still do so with the help of our Multimedia Interfaces, this will allow you to integrate this camera onto your factory screen! (Check out our Interfaces under the "OEM Integration" category)
- Sony CCD image lens
- Optional gridlines
- 600 TV lines
- IP68 waterproof rating
- Badge boot handle replacement
- Dimensions - 150mm x 145mm (Golf 6 Camera)
- Dimensions - 105mm x 109mm (Golf 7 Camera)
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.