CTAVAGUSB002 - USB Interface Adaptor for Volkswagen
This USB Car kit allows you to connect your USB stick with MP3 music to your VW factory car stereo system without any loss of sound quality!!
Perfect CD quality sound all the time. It will also allow you to control your USB stick through your factory radio and steering wheel controls.
Suitable for the Following Vehicles:
- Beetle (1997 2003)
- Bora (1997 2003)
- Caddy (1997 2003)
- Caravelle (1997 2003)
- Corrado (1997-2003)
- Fox (1997 2003)
- Golf 3 (1997 2003)
- Golf 4 (1997 2003)
- Jetta (1997 2003)
- LT (1997-2003)
- Lupo (1997 2003)
- Multivan (1997-2003)
- Passat (1997 2003)
- Polo (1997 2003)
- Sharan (1997 2003)
- Touran (1997 2003)
- Transporter T4 / T5 / T6 (1997 2003)
- Vento (1997 2003)
Compatible with the following Headunits:
- with 8 Pin Mini ISO CD Changer Connector
- Alpha (only Beetle)
- Beta 5
- Beta T4
- Gamma CD
- Gamma 4
- Gamma 5
- MCD Navi Version A...G
- MFD Navi Version A...G
- Premium 4
- Premium 5
- VW Z6Z9
- VW Z9Z7
- Connect your USB stick to your factory fitted car stereo and enjoy perfect digital CD Quality Sound!
- Automatic Pausing when switching to CD, TAPE, FM / AM, MD
- Control your USB-stick through your car Stereo and steering wheel controls.
- Plug and play Cable kit
- Playlist mode same as multi CD's
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.