Protect your vehicle from thieves and vandals, and start your engine with the push of a button from up to 2,000 feet away. The Viper 5601 features two slender and elegant 5 button SuperCode remote controls. Based on the Best of Innovations Award-winning 2-Way Responder LE Security and Remote Start System, this is the value-priced 1-Way version.
Includes all of the key vehicle security components including the Stinger® DoubleGuard® shock sensor, Failsafe® Starter Kill and Revenger® 6-Tone Siren, plus the very latest in Remote Start technology, including Virtual Tach, D2D and XPRESSPORT.
- 2000 range
- New, slim 5-button remote controls (two)
- New Priority user interface with easy 2-car operation
- Control Center with integrated Status LED and Valet Switch
- Virtual Tach RPM sensing
- D2D serial data interface for Xpresskit D2D serial data interface modules
- XpressPort dock for Xpresskit docking serial date interface modules
- Flex Relays for remote start and light flash
- Manual Transmission Mode
- Car Finder
- Advanced remote start functions: Timer Start, Smart Start, RunTime Reset
- Failsafe® Starter Kill
- Revenger® Soft Chirp Six-Tone Neo Siren
- Onboard Stinger® DoubleGuard® remote-adjustable shock sensor
- Warn-Away: low-volume, brief warning signal for questionable threats
- Inputs for doors, hood, and trunk monitoring
- Progressive Door Trigger
- NPC Nuisance Prevention Circuitry software
- Silent Mode arming and disarming
- Ports for optional tilt, glass break, cabin, and proximity sensors
- Keyless entry with optional progressive drivers unlocking
- Trunk Release plus 3 AUX outputs
- Remotes: 2 x 5-button 1-Way
- Range: 2,000 feet
- Remote Start
- Keyless Entry
- Trunk Pop
- SmartStart Compatible
- Encryption: SuperCode
- Domelight Supervision
- Stinger DoubleGuard Shock Sensor
- Neo Revenger 6-Tone Siren
- Failsafe Starter Kill
- Number of Auxiliary Channels for Optional Functions: 5
SuperCode is the technology that defines the functionality of Responder and the intelligence that drives its advanced features. Its protocol encompasses software-based system signal encryption (replacing hardware-based Clone Safe Code-Hopping). Multi-car operation is designed into the SuperCode protocol, so users will have all of the possible operations for two cars controllable by one remote.
2-way confirmations and notifications of many different events and commands have been designed into SuperCode, so all SuperCode-enabled 2-way systems can tell the user more about their vehicle than any other system on the market.
Start, control, or locate your car from virtually anywhere with your smartphone.
You can add a Viper SmartStart module to any compatible Viper remote start or security with remote start system to make your system SmartStart ready.
Fitting Service available for an additional cost of £400 (depending on your vehicle) at our shop
605 High Road
Or Give us a Call on: 020 8558 5111
This item is guaranteed for one year parts & labour ONLY if installed by ourselves.
As these items can be installed DIY and are prone to abuse, any faulty products/parts which have not been installed by ourselves MUST be returned back to us for examination before we can decide upon replacement or repair.
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.