VAG Quadlock to ISO radio adapter harness with hardwire ignition
Radio adapter cable to convert Audi and Volkswagen car s with the new quadlock connectors that have the 2 large power terminals to a standard ISO connector for fitting an aftermarket head unit. A hardwired ignition needs to be supplied from the cars fuse box.
ISO adapter harness for Volkswagen group vehicles with the new style quadlock connectors that have large power and ground terminals at the back of the radio. This adapter harness is designed to adapt from the original quadlock style connector in the dashboard to a standard aftermarket ISO connector to allow the fitting of a new radio. This lead has a loose fly wire, this needs to be connected to an ignition power supply. The original radio in the car is turned on via a CANbus data signal so there is no ignition power supply in the vehicle's original connector.
Fits the follwing:
- Audi - A1 (2013 > )
- Seat - Leon Mk3 (2015 - 2018)
- Volkswagen - Amarok (2018 >)
- Volkswagen - Caddy (2016 >)
- Volkswagen - Transporter T6 (2016 >)
- VW Golf VII
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.