Introducing the Axxess ASWC, finally, a simple solution to retaining the steering wheel controls of a vehicle when installing an aftermarket stereo Unlike other steering wheel interfaces, the ASWC requires no manual programming. After making all the proper connections, this interface will automatically program itself with the new stereo and the vehicle. No more tedious programming of each button. The ASWC has a LED status light that will flash according to the programming and inform you when the sync is done. Its simple. Just plug it in and you are ready to go! Now installations can be faster, easier, and simpler!
Ready for Any Aftermarket Stereo
No matter what type of vehicle or aftermarket stereo you are planning on installing, the ASWC has you covered! It is fully compatible with Pioneer, Sony, Alpine, Kenwood, Eclipse, JVC, and more. As long as the stereo has a wired steering wheel remote connection, the ASWC will connect and interface with the vehicle.
The ASWC can also be updated. This means that the interface will never be out dated.
Check to see if your vehicle is compatible here
- Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface
- The fastest and easiest way to retain steering wheel controls when installing an aftermarket stereo
- Does not require any programming
- The ASWC programs itself to the the components it is being installed with
- Automatically detects the vehicles OEM interface and will program itself to it
- Automatically detects the aftermarket radio and sets the steering wheel control functions
- Compatible with many popular aftermarket receivers
- Car stereo requires a wired steering wheel remote input
- Can be manually programmed to function the way that the user wants the device to function
- Simple installation
Compatible with the following brands:
Car Specific Installation Instruction can be download from our website:
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.