Unico Dual Plus is a new SW commands interface able to control aftermarket radios, managing both Canbus/K bus and resistive protocols. Furthermore Unico Dual Plus Hybrid mode can work, simultaneously, with cars having Canbus services and resistive SW commands protocol. This revolutionary characteristic makes the product compatible with most of the cars available on the market.
One interface for more than 180 cars! The unit is upgradeable.
This Universal Can Bus interface gives the following outputs:
- Turn on the factory car amplifier
- Retain the use of the steering wheel interface
- Speed Signal Output for use with car navigation
- 500ma Ignition power source
- Sidelights output
- Handbrake output
- Reverse Gear output
The steering wheel interface is compatible with the following brands of car stereos:
- Digital Dynamic
Choose your car stereo patch lead to complete the kit
CAN BUS Technical Details
- Canbus self-recognition
- Canbus integration for Steering wheel commands and services
- Resistive integration for Steering wheel
- Available Services: Ignition, back gear, speed pulse signal, handbrake, sidelights
- Compatible with cars working in Canbus , K-bus and resistive protocol
- Hybrid Mode (SW in resistive + services in Canbus)
- Recovery of OEM setting adjust and park sensor
- OEM amplifier wake up
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.