Thinkware U1000 4K Dash Cam Front Camera with 32GB, Ultra HD 1 Channel
The Thinkware U1000 is the latest in design from Thinkware. Bringing you Crystal Clear 4K UHD footage in a sleek and discrete design. Packed with additional features such as Live View, an Advanced Parking Mode with Time Lapse technology, Wi-Fi and Cloud Connectivity via the Thinkware App, Cyclops Speed Camera Database with Free Updates for Life. The U1000 dashcam is now your essential travel companion.
Ultra clear 4K 2160P UHD image - twice the detail of 1080P Full HD resolution enables the dash Cams to capture more detailed dash cam footage in all road conditions including number plate detail capture. Zoom in on your footage in 4K for that extra detail.
Choose how you record - you decide how your U1000 dashcam records its footage with options in quality and data saving.
Prevent vehicle battery drain - state-of-the-art energy saving parking Mode monitoring system via the G sensor. The U1000 dash cam continuously monitors the Health and status of the vehicle battery and will shut down if it detects any issues without the need to purchase additional power magic adaptors.
Advanced leading driver safety features - UK speed camera (Cyclops) database with free updates, forward Collision warning System, vehicle Departure Warning, lane Departure Warning, emergency record button with built-in GPS and G-sensor incident detection.
Wi-fi and cloud connectivity - Live view, Geo-Fencing, locate vehicle, driving and parking impact notification - the cloud combines state-of-the-art dashcam technology with a suite of features that take the user experience to new levels. Use Wi-Fi to view, download, delete or share footage.
The THINKWARE CLOUD App provides easy access to your Thinkware Dash Cam. Share the best driving videos to social media by simply downloading your dash cam footage into your smartphone’s photo album. Replay your latest driving videos and manage your dash cam’s settings all in one app!
Watch what is happening in real-time.
Monitor your vehicle with your smartphone, no matter where you are.
Live Resolution: 768x452p / 15fps
Driving Impact Notification
In the event of a crash, the alert feature can help the driver to notify others of an emergency situation when the driver is not in the condition to do so. The family or the owner of the car can then remotely check on the situation from their location.
When the car experiences an impact with a g-force level greater than 3g or 4g while driving, the dash cam will automatically send a push notification alert of the impact to the user’s smartphone logged in to the THINKWARE CLOUD app.
A 20 seconds video of the incident (10 seconds before and after the incident) is also saved on the THINKWARE CLOUD server, and a push notification alert of the video is sent to the user, which can be checked later and downloaded from the app.
Geo-Fencing allows drivers to stay alert of the vehicle location. Whether your vehicle goes in/outside of a certain radical area, U1000 will send you a push notification through the mobile app. This is more practical for the parents, rental companies, and for fleet management.
The radius can be set by typing the address or by using pinpoint on the mobile app. You may set 20 different areas sizes ranging from 100m to 600km.
Locate Vehicle will help drivers to find the vehicle’s current location. U1000 will update its current location in every 10 seconds. Then it will display current location with speed and the heading direction integrated on google map.
Super Night Vision 2.0
videos recorded in a low-light environment, such as dark alleys or parking lots, may not be clearly identifiable.
SUPER NIGHT VISION 2.0 in the U1000 uses Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology to record a clear, visible video in any situation- while driving or parked.
- CAMERA 8.42 Megapixel, Sony Exmor R STARVIS
- RESOLUTION Front 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160p)
- CAPACITY Micro SD Card 16GB / 32GB / 64GB / 128GB
- RECORDING MODES Continuous Recording, Incident Recording, Manual Recording, Audio Recording
- SENSOR 3-Axis Accelerometer G-Sensor (3D, ±3G)
- GPS Built-in GPS
- WI-FI Built-in Wi-Fi
- POWER Input Power: DC 12/24V
- ETC Security LED / Operation Status LED/ GPS Receiver LED/ Wi-Fi LED
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.