Thinkware M1 1080p Bike & Motorsport Front & Rear Camera, Gyro Sensor, 32GB Card
The Thinkware Motorsports Cam captures Full HD 1080p video at 30fps, giving you a reliable witness in the event of an incident. Suitable for Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Heavy Equipment and Agricultural Machines.
The M1’s built-in Gyro sensor provides electronic image stabilisation that keeps your footage clear and understandable.
- Front & Rear Cameras
- Hardwire Connection
- 1080p Full HD
- 140° Wide Angle View
- Gyro Sensor Image Stabilisation
- Super Night Vision 2.0
- Format Free 2.0
- Wi-Fi Connectivity (iOS/Android)
- 32GB SD Card
- Gyro Sensor
- Electronic Image Stabilisation
HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO QUALITY
CMOS Image Sensors allow constant Full 1080p HD resolution recording during both daytime and nighttime along with a 140-degree wide angle lens view. This will minimize blind spots to assure recording of all events without fail.
SUPER NIGHT VISION 2.0
Videos recorded in a low-light environment, such as dark alleys or parking lots, may not be clearly identifiable.
SUPER NIGHT VISION 2.0 in the M1 uses Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology to record a clear, visible video in any situation.
TRIP LOG WITH BUILT-IN GPS
Using the GPS data, the M1 can plot your bike’s location and routes with its driving speed on the map.
The GPS helps you accurately assess the status of the accident by providing you with the vehicle speed, the direction of the collision and the severity of an impact.
WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE
When you are driving under bright sunlight, coming out of a tunnel, or getting under the shadow of a tall building etc, a sudden change in frontal light exposure levels can result in excessively bright or dark recordings.
The WDR function eliminates excessively bright spots on the recording to correct its colour balance in order to ensure a clear image.
FORMAT FREE TECHNOLOGY
M1 utilizes the FAT (File Allocation Table) system. This allows THINKWARE’s proprietary Format Free Technology to eliminate the need for periodical manual formatting of recorded video files on the microSD memory card. It also helps extend the life of your memory card. You can view recorded video files on any PC without having to worry about converting files. THINKWARE M1 saves the hassle of manually clearing memory space.
The intuitive and simple-to-use interface of THINKWARE DASH CAM allows you easy and convenient viewing of your recorded videos. Through PC or Mac viewer, you can playback and download recorded videos along with your route history and speed record. You can also change the dash cam settings, format the memory card, or install updates with just a few clicks on the viewer.
In the event that the power gets disconnected after an accident, the fail-safe recording uses the Super Capacitor for backup power to ensure safe storage of any recording in progress – so you can be assured that your valuable data will be securely stored under any circumstances.
What's in the Box?
- Thinkware M1 Front and Rear Cameras
- Remote Control Unit
- Power Block and Wiring Set
- x2 Camera Mounts
- 32gb SD Card
- USB Adaptor
- x2 Mount Adhesive 3M Pads
- FRONT CAMERA: 75.3 x 36.55 x 37.14mm / 167.5g
- REAR CAMERA: 75.3 x 36.55 x 37.14mm / 102.6g
- CAMERA SENSOR: 2.1M Pixels, 1/2.8" CMOS, 1080p
- RESOLUTION: 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- CAPACITY: Micro SD Card 8GB(class 10), 16GB/32GB/64GB(UHS-I)
- WEATHERPROOF: IP 66 (Solid: Dust Tight, Water: Protected against powerful jets of water)
- RECORDING MODES Continuous Recording, Manual Recording, Video Stabilisation, Super Night-Vision
- SENSOR: Gyro Sensor
- WI-FI: Connectivity with iOS & Android
- GPS: Built-in
- POWER: DC 12V
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.