The F100 Dash Cam, an affordable option for drivers of commercial vehicles without a rear window.
With its 1080p Sony Exmor CMOS Sensor FHD Front camera, this entry level unit has upgraded optics for superior day & night vision. It also features Safety Camera Alerts when connected to an external GPS antenna, providing drivers with regularly updated information on verified speed camera locations and known mobile speed traps.
This option is perfect for commercial vehicle applications enabling front & rear protection for any vehicle. Particularly useful for vehicles without a rear window that would prevent the use of an internal camera.
Technology & Reliability
- Ensures durable quality without having swelling issues under any weather conditions
- Continues recording during an accident
- No limited life cycle
Advanced Video Clear Technology
- Intelligence Auto Exposure
- Smart Focusing System
- Noise Reduction System
- ACCE (Adaptive Colour &: Contrast System)
Thermal Protection Mode
- The thermal sensor triggers the self-protection mechanism to shut down the device under extreme temperatures.
- Resolution: Full HD 1080P
- Camera Sensor: Sony Exmor CMOS 2.12MP
- Viewing Angle: 135°
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 78 x 34 x 31.5mm
- Weight: 131g (0.28lbs)
- Frame Rate: 30fps
- GPS: Can be added with external GPS
Recording Capacity: F100 : HD : 30fps
16GB SD Card: 124 min
32GB SD Card: 248 min
64GB SD Card: 496 min
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.