The Suzuki USB/SD Car kit allows you to connect your USB stick or/and SD-card with MP3 music to your Suzuki factory car stereo system without any loss of sound quality!!
Perfect CD quality sound all the time. It will also allow you to control your USB stick and SD-card through your factory radio and steering wheel controls.
The USB/SD interface also has an 3.5 mm jack AUX-input to connect different audio sources like MP3 players, iPod, PDA or laptop.
Suitable for the Following Vehicles:
- Aerio (2001 Onwards)
- Ignis (2001 Onwards)
- Grand Vitara (2003 Onwards)
- Jimny II (2002 Onwards)
- Liana (2001 Onwards)
- SX4 (2006 Onwards)
- Wagon R+ (2002 Onwards)
- XL-7 (2002 Onwards)
Compatible with the following Headunits:
- with 14 Pin CD Changer Connector
- Panasonic radio systems
- Panasonic PACR04 CD Radio
- Panasonic PaCR06 with aux input
- Connect your USB stick and SD-card to your factory fitted car stereo and enjoy perfect digital CD Quality Sound!
- Automatic Pausing when switching to CD/TAPE/FM/AM/MD etc
- SDHC-card 4GB tested
- Connection HDD possible (120GB tested)
- Control your USB-stick and SD-card through your car Stereo and steering wheel controls.
- Extra 3.5 mm jack AUX-input 3.5 mm (MP3 players, iPod, PDA or laptop)
- Plug and play Cable kit
- Playlist mode same as multi CDs
- USB main console
- CD changer connection
- 3.5mm Line in Cable
- USB extension Cable
- Built In SD Card Slot ( SDHC Compatible)
- User Guide
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.