Stinger SPV70 Power Series Battery
This Stinger 12-Volt Power Series Dry Cell Battery features a sealed absorbed glass mat (AGM) design and is perfect for 2100 watt car audio sound systems. The SPV70 can be used as a replacement for your vehicles standard battery or as an additional battery to provide the extra power needed for a high performance aftermarket system.
It's leak-proof design and removable brass battery posts allow this power cell to fit in most factory battery locations with no hazardous leaks. Stinger's SPV70 Power Cell puts out 1050 cranking amps and is good for over 300 full discharge cycles. This battery will store energy so you don't need a capacitor for your system.
- 12V Power Series Dry Cell Battery
- Sealed absorbed glass mat (AGM) design
- Can be used as a replacement for your vehicles standard battery
- Can also be used as an additional battery to power your high-performance sound system
- Perfect for 2100W car audio stereo systems
- Leak-Proof, non-hazardous design
- 100% Sealed and maintenance free
- Accepts ring terminals
- Includes removable brass battery posts for installation flexibility
- Stores energy so you don't need a capacitor for your system
- Good for over 300 full discharge cycles
- Fits in almost any factory battery location
- Cranking Amps: 1050
- Watts: 2100
- CCA: 875A
- Amp Hours: 70
- Weight: 26kg
- Dimensions: 6-1/2"D x 13-3/4"W x 6-7/8"H
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.