Car Stereo Fitting Kit with Steering Wheel and Fascia Panel For Renault Clio
This complete Single Din Radio Replacement Kit by Connects2 CTKRT09, allows the fitment of a Double DIN aftermarket headunit to the selected vehicle. The kit includes everything you need to complete the installation including fascia, steering stalk controls and aerial connections.
This Kit Includes:
CT24RT20 Renault fascia plate (Gloss Black). For Single DIN head unit installation. **Note - does not fit vehicles with medianav or R-Link system.**
CT27AA14 Fakra to DIN Antenna Adapter With Phantom Power Supply
CTMULTILEAD.2 Universal patch lead to connect an aftermarket stereo to a Connects2 interface. Supports most major head unit brands including Alpine, Clarion, JVC Kenwood, Panasonic, Pioneer, Sony and more.
CTSRN007.2 Renault Steering Wheel Control Interface
Suitable For The Following Vehicle:
- Renault Clio 2017+ (For vehicles without factory navigation)
PATCH LEAD This interface connects a compatible car stereo with a joystick input (blue line-in mini-jack) or wire input on the back of the unit to the existing stalk/steering wheel controls of the vehicle.
Universal head unit connection lead for:
- Alpine (3.5mm jack)
- Beat (single wire connection)
- Chinese / Xtrons / 3 wire unbranded units (3 wire connection)
- Clarion (3.5mm jack)
- JVC (3.5mm or single wire)
- Kenwood (single wire)
- LG (3.5mm jack)
- Nakamichi (single wire connection)
- Panasonic (single wire but NOT AV units)
- Philips (single wire connection)
- Pioneer (3.5mm jack)
- Sony (3.5mm jack)
- Zenec (single wire)
- Other Chinese SWC learning head units
- Supplied with instruction sheet
- This patch lead CANNOT be used for Blaupunkt / Parrot / Becker / JVC KW-AVX head units / Older Kenwood units with the DIN plug For those models you need to purchase the lead Separately which can be found in our ebay store.
- Please make sure that is the correct Fitting Kit for your car by firstly checking to see if your make, model and year of car is listed in the advert. Secondly by checking to see if the connection in the picture listed is the same as you have in your vehicle.
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.