If you need to quickly add bass to a system or want to alleviate the hassle of separate amplifiers and subwoofers, then the P300-10 is the right one for the job! The P300-10 features a Punch 10 subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure and is powered by a mighty 300 Watt amplifier. The system is all-inclusive, so you only need to run power, ground and a signal from the source to get this baby moving. Features a durable exterior that resists scrapes and bumps while in the trunk or cargo area.
The P300-10 powered subwoofer is an all-in-one solution when adding bass to a factory system or just to save space. This model features a 10 subwoofer in a sealed enclosure powered by an internal 300 watt amplifier.
- "Closed-loop" design ensures optimum performance between woofer, amplifier and enclosure
- Built-in 0°/180° phase switch
- Separate low level and speaker level inputs
- Built-in adjustable bass boost EQ
- Adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover
- Detachable Power/Ground connector
- Intelligent auto turn on/off function
- Thermal and over voltage protection
- High-efficiency, low current design
- Remote bass level control included
- Proprietary high output woofer
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- Large AWG input terminals
- Covered with industrial heat activated vinyl
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.