The Renault iPod interface allows you to connect your iPod or MP3 player directly to the CD changer port of your original car stereo for the best possible sound quality, it will even allow you to control your ipod through the controls on your stereo and steering wheel.
Suitable for the Various Models From 2009
- with 12 Pin CD Changer Connector
- Renault Clio (2009 onwards)
- Renault Kangoo (2009 onwards)
- Renault Megane 2009 onwards)
- Renault Scenic (2009 onwards)
- Renault Laguna (2009 onwards)
- Renault Espace (2009 onwards)
- Renault Traffic (2009 onwards)
- Renault Twingo (2009 onwards)
- Renault Wind (2009 onwards)
- Renault Modus (2009 onwards)
- Perfect CD quality sound
- Control your iPod through stereo and steering wheel controls
- Control your Playlists through your car stereo Keeps your iPod Charged all the time
- Will not lock your ipod when connected Automatically
- Pauses your ipod when off or switched to another source
This iPhone iPod interface connects directly to the CD changer port on your original headunit to give you the best possible DIGITAL sound quality. Control your IPOD through your existing car stereo controls and Steering Wheel where fitted. With the interface you can perform all functions that you would normally use with your Car CD player to control your ipod. You can select tracks, rewind, fast forward and adjust the volume through your original car stereo.
Keep your iPod iPhone battery charged all the time
Whenever you connect your ipod you can have full reassurance that it is being charged, you will never suffer any interruptions due to loss of power.
Compatible with the following iPods and iPhones:
- iPod 3G
- iPod 4G and 4G Photo
- iPod Mini
- iPod 5G Video
- iPod nano (1st 2nd 3rd 4th generations)
- iPod Classic
- iPod touch (1st 2nd generations)
- iPod touch (1st 2nd generations)
- iPhone 1G
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4s
Full access to the controls on your iPod while connected
With the iPod connected, you can continue to use the functions on the iPod as though listening through your headphones; have full access to all the normal functions and view your iPods display as normal. Alternatively you can control through the stereo functions.
- Main Console
- CD changer connection
- iPod dock connection cable
- Presentation gift packing
- User Guide
The interface connects directly to the existing CD Changer port on your car stereo. Instructions to remove your car stereo to access the CD changer port can be found through many online resources, car manuals or by a local installer. On most cars the unit can be installed in approx 30 minutes.
What if I do not have an iPod?
The Renault iPod iPhone Interface has an additional 3.5mm headphone jack connection . If you do not have an iPod then you can connect a device that has the 3.5mm headphone jack output.
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.