Car Stereo Fitting Kit with Steering Control Adaptor, Amp Bypass and Nav Screen Retention Kit
Suitable For The Following Vehicle:
- Range Rover Sport (2005 - 2013)
- Landrover - Discovery III (LR3) (2004 - 2009)
- This kit is for vehicles with the Harman/Kardon audio system, THIS WILL NOT FIT VEHICLES WITH THE HARMAN/KARDON LOGIC 7 AUDIO SYSTEM.
- Original radio is needed for modification to keep the factory screen working for visual display only.
Features & benefits
- Kit comes with double din matt black fascia with 103mm fitting cage.
- Steering wheel control interface, adapts the original connector to after market ISO connectors and retains the use of the original audio steering wheel controls including the ability to answer and reject phone calls with compatible head units.
- Universal steering wheel control patch lead.
- Phantom powered fakra to DIN antenna adapter.
- Cable to bypass the original Harman/Kardon amplifier that is under the driver's seat.
- Fibre optic extension and head unit relocation cable to keep the original head unit connected to the car to retain the use of the navigation and vehicle touch screen.
This kit consists of:
- Fitting cage
- Steering control interface
- Patch lead
- Antenna adapter
- Amplifier bypass cable
- Fibre optic extension cable
- Head unit relocation cable
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.