More bass. More power.
TS-W series subs combine superior sound, design and technology.
All TS-W series subwoofers are designed to produce high-quality sound. They are equipped with a fully enclosed basket, which suppresses repulsion efficiently, ensuring accurate, clear and rhythmical bass. Each sub also comes with advanced technologies, such as a Pioneer patented IMPP composite cone, a rigid 3D-shaped cone design, and large double stacked magnets. On top of that, these TS-W series offer easy installation in many different cars.
Get powerful, punchy bass in your car from the pedigree of world record-breaking subs. The TS-W311 is suitable for both open-air and enclosed spaces.
enjoy outstanding midbass response with the Blue Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Voice Coil type: Copper, 2-layer
- Voice Coil bobbin type: Aluminium
- Pole Yoke Type: Extended and Vented pole yoke
- Terminals: Universal (gold-plated)
- Boxed Subwoofer
- Dimensions: 323,6 x 165 mm
- Size: 30 cm
- Magnets: Ferrite (single)
- Surround: Urethane
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Screw Terminals: 8
- Frequency response: 20 - 125 Hz
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Sensitivity: 95 dB
- Cut-out Hole: 278 mm
- Lowest resonance frequency: 45 Hz
- Mounting Depth: 147.5 mm
- Maximum power input: 1000
- Nominal input power: 300 W
- Woofer material: IMPP Composite Cone
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.