Space Saving Active Subwoofer with built-in Class-D Amplifier utilising DIGITAL BASS CONTROL for DEEP and DYNAMIC controlled bass. Easy to install thanks to its small footprint. (160 W)
Powerful Bass, without losing space.
Pioneer launches another product in its generation of Class-D amplified subwoofers integrating DIGITAL BASS CONTROL. This unique feature generates two selectable Bass Modes: DEEP and DYNAMIC, producing 160 Watts of strong, rich, deep bass that you can feel, without giving up space. Users can easily control and customise the two bass modes directly from the supplied wired remote control, and you can easily mount the TS-WX130DA under the front seats or in the boot.
Thanks to the inclusion of Class-D technology, Pioneer’s TS-WX130DA is even easier to install, as it is capable of taking both High (Speaker Line Input) and Low (RCA Line Input) input signals, meaning you can connect it to your aftermarket or original factory fitted stereo, to easily upgrade the sound you have now.
TS-WX130DA is a small active subwoofer in a sealed enclosure, delivering 160 W Maximum power and 50 W Nominal Power.
- Size: 20 cm
- Maximum power input: 160 W
- Nominal input power: 50 W
- Frequency response:
- DEEP Bass Mode: 20 - 200 Hz
- DYNAMIC Bass Mode: 40 - 160 Hz
- DEEP Bass Mode: 95 dB
- DYNAMIC Bass Mode: 100 dB
- Impedance: 1 Ω
- Woofer material: Aluminium
- Voice Coil type: Copper Round Wire 4-Layer
- Voice Coil bobbin type: Glass Imide
- Lowest resonance frequency: 32 Hz
- Magnets: Strontium
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 280 x 200 x 70
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.