Phoenix Gold Z212ABV2 30cm 640W Dual-Subwoofer in-bass reflex cabinet (incl. cable kit & remote control)
Powerful double subwoofer with 2x 30cm (12″) bass driver and 2x 80 Watt RMS power output.
The Z Series Dual 12″ Pre-loaded subwoofer is a great way of adding bass to your car audio system without breaking the bank. Featuring a built in monoblock amplifier, the Z Series 12″ Dual package offers great sound bass with the added high level speaker input for connecting to factory audio systems.
The impressive Phoenix Gold Z212ABV2 cabinet subwoofer is specially designed for maximum performance in a compact size including bass level remote control and cable set for quick & easy installation in the vehicle at an excellent price/performance ratio.
The Phoenix Gold Z212ABV2 is a 12” subwoofer in a stylish bass reflex cabinet for anyone who wants to turn up his car. The sturdy MDF housing is characterized by its robust construction. The box size, volume, and equipment are perfectly matched to each other.
The integrated Class A/B amplifier offers plenty of power reserves and an adjustable low-pass filter for optimum sound adjustment. Equipped with an extremely stiff membrane and a fat ferrite magnet, the driver ensures low and low bass with high power handling and fast acceleration. The compact housing has a large flow-optimized slot port with high air flow rate. This boosts the efficiency and maximum level considerably – absolutely trouble-free, for clean, powerful bass even at high bass levels and can easily cope with peak loads of up to 640 watts.
This Package Includes:
- Dual 12" Subwoofers in a Ported box
- Wiring Kit
- Bass Remote
- Built-in Amplifier
- Dual 12″ Z Series Single 4Ω subwoofers
- 160w RMS (CEA-2031 rating) – 640watt MAX
- 2x 4 Ohm Single Voice Coil
- Built-in Monoblock Amplifier
- Includes wiring kit and Bass Remote
- High-Level Speaker Input with Auto Turn-on circuitry
- 824mm W x 395mm D x 383mm H
Integrated Class-A/B amplifier
The integrated amplifier of the Z112ABV2 features a mono channel in Class A/B technology. The input sensitivity & the low pass filter can be optimally regulated via the potentiometers.
High & Low-Level inputs + automatic switch-on
The speaker level inputs can be connected directly to any factory-fitted radio/navi, which usually have no RCA or line-outs. This way you can also retrofit bass in factory systems. The auto power-on feature is useful if your factory sound system does not provide a remote line to activate the active subwoofer. If you connect the active subwoofer directly to the system’s high-level input signal, it can be activated by the input voltage.
Low-resonance aluminium-coated polypropylene membrane
Lightweight, low-resonance polypropylene membrane, thanks to its aluminum coating, ideal for detailed reproduction of music with a wide dynamic range.
Butyl rubber bead for optimum membrane control
The very stable and durable butyl rubber bead is also up to date with its high profile, which allows a lot of stroke but takes away only a small amount of membrane surface and thus provides the most linear frequency response.
Low resonance bass reflex cabinet
The subwoofer is installed in an attractive bass reflex cabinet. The sturdy MDF housing is characterized by its robust construction. The box size, volume and equipment are perfectly matched to each other. The compact housing has a large flow-optimized slot port with high air flow rate.
All connectors & controls are located on the rear of the subwoofer cabinet. Here you will find the connectors for High & Low-Level-In, the cable remote control, power, ground & remote cables as well as the control of the input sensitivity and the low pass filter. In addition, LEDs inform about the operating status or clipping.
Includes cable remote control
The Z-Series cabinet subwoofer comes with a wired remote control to control the subwoofer level. This can be optimally installed in the car to any desired position & installed. With the remote control you can change the bass level by up to 20dB, e. g. to give the favorite song the appropriate kick.
For direct in-car wiring, both power, ground & remote and RCA & high-level cables are included. Cable ties, fastening screws and a 15A fuse round off the scope of delivery.
- Size: 12″ / 30cm
- Impedance: 2x 4 Ohm single voice coil
- RMS: 80W
- Max: 160W
- Peak: 320W
- Frequency: 10Hz – 200Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >60dB
- Edge steepness: 6dB per Octave
- Low-pass filter:: 50Hz – 200Hz
- Tuning: Bass Reflex
- Housing type: Ventilated
- Fuse: 25A
- Height: 38,3cm
- Breadth: 82,4cm
- Depth: 39,5cm
What's In The Box?
- Phoenix Gold Z212ABV2 Subwoofer enclosure
- Cable remote control
- Power & ground connection cable
- Remote cable
- RCA cable
- Cable tie
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.