PC3-205 OEM Stereo Repair Replacement Lead for Toyota
Suitable for the following:
- Toyota 4 Runner (1993 to 1996)
- Toyota Amazon (1997 Onwards
- Toyota Avensis (2004 Onwards with 53904 OEM Radio)
- Toyota Avensis (2001 to 2004)
- Toyota Avensis S/GS/GLS/CDX (1998 to 2004)
- Toyota Avensis Verso (2002 Onwards)
- Toyota Camry (1987 to 2003)
- Toyota Carina (1988 to 1992)
- Toyota Carina E (1992 to 1997)
- Toyota Celica (2002 Onwards)
- Toyota Celica (1990 to 2002)
- Toyota Colarado (1996 Onwards)
- Toyota Corolla (1992 to 2000)
- Toyota Hi-Lux Vigo (2005 Onwards with 57807 OEM Radio)
- Toyota Land Cruiser (1988 to 1996)
- Toyota MR2 (1990 to 2002 without active speakers)
- Toyota MR2 (1985 to 1990 / Except Import models)
- Toyota MR2 Roadster (2002 to 2004)
- Toyota Paseo (1996 Onwards)
- Toyota Picnic (1997 Onwards)
- Toyota Previa (1990 Onwards)
- Toyota Rav 4 (1994 Onwards)
- Toyota Space Cruiser (1983 to 1990)
- Toyota Starlet (1985 to 1999)
- Toyota Supra (1986 to 1993)
- Toyota Yaris (1999 Onwards)
This Car Audio Repair loom can be use to restore your damged wiring harness back to original. The plug can also be used to put the Original Toyota Radio into another vehicle.
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.