OPTIMA® YellowTop® batteries are made for the extremes. Wheteher your vehicle is designed to crank out the decibels or take the abuse of off-road driving. Youn need more from your battery. OPTIMA® Batteries with patented SpiralCell® Technology deliver deep cycle characteristics coupled with an extreme resistance to vibration. This combination provides performance vehicles with the repetitive power they need in the spill-proof package.
If your vehicle has alot of accessories like high performance stereos/AV Systems, extra lights, winches or hydraulics it demands more from its battery. OPTIMA® YellowTop® batteries provide the extra performance and cycling capability that your vehicle demands.
Inside this unusual battery is a six-pack of SPIRALCELL TECHNOLOGY. Traditional batteries have a stack of thick lead plates surrounded by acid. But OPTIMA batteries feature two thin lead plates wound into a tight spiral cell, with an absorbent glass-mat in between to hold the electrolyte solution.This unique design allows for more power and increased energy, resulting in quick, reliable starts. OPTIMA batteries are the first and only batteries to feature SPIRALCELL TECHNOLOGY.
- Deep cycling and cranking power
- Up to 2x longer life
- More than 15x the vibration resistance
- Completely spill-proof, mountable in many positions
- Maintenance free
- Faster recharging capabilities
- Optimal starting power, regardless of temperature
- SAE Capacity (C/20) : 60
- Nominal Battery Voltage : 12v
- SAE Cold Cranking Amps CCA: 750
- Reserve Capacity (BCI) : 124mins
- Weight Kg: 19.49 approx
- Length : 254mm
- Width : 173mm
- Height : 173mm
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.