At the First Sight:
- Night Sensor
- CMOS Camera
- 160° Wide Angle Lens
Suitable For The Following Vehicles:
- VW Golf Mk5 (2004 – 2009) * New bulbholder and bulb required as they are different
- VW Golf Mk6 (2009 – Onwards)*Check the size prior to purchase as it may not fit the 2011 Sportline
This camera is a custom reversing camera. (Please check the dimensions or part number of your original car license plate light and compare with the information / pictures on this listing before purchasing to confirm compatibility). Its unique design means that no holes need to be drilled.
This camera is compatible with any aftermarket car head unit with a video input. If your aftermarket head unit has a dedicated camera input then the camera can be set up so that the rear-view image can be automatically displayed as soon as the car is put into reverse.
Please note this unit may not compatible with factory fitted head unit. requires RCA connection.
160° wide viewing angle for a better view of the blind spot behind, thus avoiding the unexpected risks.
Waterproof and dustproof design enable this reversing camera work in a good condition and extend the working service of it.
Night Vision LED to provide a clear view of it even in the dark.
Color CM0S images sensor
Easy Install with the provided video input cable and power connector
- 1 X Video Cable
- 1 X Power Cable
- 1 X User Manual
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.