Parrot MKi9000 - Bluetooth Handsfree Phone Kit with Ipod iphone & USB connectivity [MKi 9000]
A full system dedicated to conversation and music in car
Feaures: MKi9000 MKi 9000
- Automatic phonebook synchronisation with mobile phone
- Autonomous RF remote control for main functions
- Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR with HFP A2DP OPP AVRCP
- User independent voice recognition and voice synthesis (text to speech)
- Music cable for ipod iphone USB and Line-in
- New Digital Signal Processing (DSP-3)
The Parrot MKi9000 is a unique Bluetooth hands-free car kit which installs in every car. It combines the latest communication technologies with a full set of services dedicated to music. Once paired with your Bluetooth mobile phone the MKi9000 enables you to establish in a few seconds any phone conversations in your vehicle without needing to handle the telephone even leaving it in your pocket. Connection with your mobile is made in a completely transparent way. The user-independent voice recognition and voice synthesis are now integrated in to the MKi9000 which dramatically ease the way of using them in every situation. And all the connectors for any type of music are provided with the MKi9000 hands-free kit: iPod iPhone iTouch USB keys USB MP3 players Bluetooth Stereo devices CD players MiniDisc
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.