A Thatcham accredited product suitable for customers who need a Category 5 approved GPS tracking system in order to meet their insurance policy.
Meta Trak 5 provides a Thatcham approved Category 5 GPS/GSM Stolen Vehicle Tracking System. As standard a Category 5 product offers driver recognition tags, remote immobilisation, tow-away alerts, battery disconnect and battery low and tamper alerts but the Meta Trak 5 also provides a dedicated mobile app suitable for IOS and Android.
- 1 Year - £150
- 3 Years - £350
If you have an Electric or Hybrid car, please contact us
This product is designed to meet the highest Category 5 Insurance criteria set out by all major insurance companies. However, it is also a valuable asset in ensuring that any vehicle at risk of theft where keys have been stolen is protected by the driver recognition tags and remote immobilisation option.
- Cat. 5 Thatcham / Insurance Approved
- Driver Recognition Tags
- Remote Engine Immobilisation
- Mobile/Tablet App IOS and Android
- Web Platform – locate on demand
- 3 Year Warranty
- European Cover as standard
- Transferable from vehicle to vehicle
The Meta Trak 5 is suitable for all 12 volt cars, vans and lorries and is designed to be installed on any situation where there might be a risk of theft using the vehicles own or cloned keys.
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.