Mercedes NTG4.5 Multimedia Video & Camera Interface
The new v4 Multimedia Video Interface takes multimedia integration to the next level by offering a range of additional features. Not only can you connect any video source to your original factory fitted display (such as DVD player, TV Tuner, iPod Video, games console etc)
It features a dedicated rear camera input with parking guidelines that automatically displays on your screen when the car is in reverse and displays Dynamic Parking guidelines which shows the path that the vehicle will take based on the position of the steering wheel.
The interface does not replace your existing system but simply offers perfect integration to maintain your OEM appearance.
The interface is compatible with Mercedes vehicles from 2011 onwards with the NTG4.5 Comand System. It is suitable for both the 5 inch and 7 inch screens with the round Fakra connector:
- B-Class (W246) 2011>
- C-Class (W204) 2011>
- E-Class (W212) 2011>
- E-Class Coupe (C207) 2011>
- CLS-Coupe (C218) 2011> Onward
- GLK-Class (W204) 2011>
- ML-Class (W166) 2011>
- SLK-Class (R172) 2011>
- SL-Class (R231) 2012>
- 2x Video Inputs
- 1 x Rear Camera Input
- 2 x Video Ouputs
- Audio Ouput to Aux
- Watch any video source to your Mercedes Comand screen
- When combined with our DAB module, our interface provides you with a fully integrated Digital Radio (DAB) solution where you can select stations via the original Comand controls. This is the ideal solution if your vehicle was not fitted the DAB as standard
- When combined with our DVB-T Tuner, you are able to watch high-quality digital TV, controlled via the Comand controller
- Rear Camera input with Dynamic parking guidelines and retains PDC's.
- RGB input for aftermarket navigation
- Video in motion for all connected video sources
- Switch between Mercedes display and AV input using Comand controls
- Customizable menu system for screen adjustment, parking guidelines etc
The video interface is fitted to the back of the screen via the plug and play monitor and power cables. Once installed, press and hold the Return button on your Comand controller to switch to the video inputs. The DAB module is connected to AV1 and DVB-T connected to AV2 if these devices are being installed. The interface automatically switches to rear camera when the car is in reverse gear.
Any other DVB-T or DAB module can be used but please note that it would only be possible to control via the original Comand system when used with the modules that we supply (selectable from the unit extras above)
- Audio is provided by connecting the video source to the AUX input (if available) or an FM transmitter.
The Kit Includes The Following:
- v4 Multimedia Video Interface
- AV cable (2 x AV input, 1 x Reverse Camera input, 2 x AV Output)
- RGBS cable
- LVDS monitor cable
- Plug and Play Power cable
DAB Digital Radio Interface - Fully Integrated Solution
Retain the original look of your vehicle whilst adding the DAB and DAB+ function. Displays station list and station/track/programme information on your screen and use your Comand controls to change between the stored stations. This is the ideal solution if your vehicle was not supplied with the DAB option as standard.
- Navigation (through your Google Maps or an equivalent app)
- Music listening and video watching
- Internet Surfing
- Games Playing
- Universal: compatible with all Car Audio AV-IN (CVBS), and HDMI
- Easy installation: Simple Plug and Play, no need for any software, driver or App!
- Compatible: iOS Devices and Android Devices.
- Wireless User Experience: No need for any cables or adapters. It uses WiFi!
- Auto Switching: Automatically switches between iOS and Android
- AirPlay Mirroring Supported on iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8, iOS 7, iOS 6, and iOS 5
- AirPlay Mirroring Supported on iPhone 4s or later, iPad 2, iPad Mini, and iPod Touch (5th Gen)
- The device will only play videos that is on your device
- Compatible for Android devices that use Miracast / Allshare cast / Screen Mirroring.
- Tested devices that work with this unit:
- Note 2
- Note 3
- Note 4
- Note 10.1
- G E975T
- One X
- One S
- ButterFly S
- Google Nexus 4
- Google Nexus 5
- Google Nexus 6
- Google Nexus 6P
- ALL ANDROID DEVICES MUST HAVE ANDROID 4.2 ONWARDS FOR YOUR PHONE TO WORK WITH THIS UNIT
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.