10W7AE-3 - 10th Anniversary Edition - W7 10-inch Subwoofer Driver (750 W, 3 Ω)
If you are seeking reference-grade sub-bass from a 10-inch driver, your search ends here. Total Car Audio in the UK called it like this when they reviewed the 10W7: "This gives an all round performance of such high quality on every level, that bettering it will be very hard to achieve." Not only does the 10W7 deliver amazing excursion capability for its size, but it also maintains complete composure under power and is able to track complex bass material with uncanny accuracy and power.
The 10W7AE is best used with amplifier power in the 300W - 750W range and is optimized to operate in a 1.25 cu. ft. (35.4 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.5 cu. ft. (42.5 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
W7AE (Anniversary Edition) Subwoofers celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the launch of the W7 subwoofers. Functionally, they are identical to the original W7's, but they are distinguished by the following cosmetic differences:
- Satin-Black Powdercoated Baskets
- Bright Anodized Surround Clamp Ring
- Anniversary Edition Cone Badge
- Anniversary Edition Terminal Label
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 750 W
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS): 300- 750 W
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): 3 Ω
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.