8W1v3-4 - W1v3 8-inch Subwoofer Driver (150 W, 4 Ω)
The 8W1v3 is an outstanding choice when space is very tight and amplifier power is moderate. It features shallow mounting depth (3.86 in. / 98 mm) and a compact motor structure, allowing it to comfortably fit in a lot of spaces where a typical 8-inch driver will not. Lacking a pole vent, the rear of the motor structure can be placed directly against an enclosure boundary. Excellent excursion capability and linearity allow it to reproduce sub-bass with shocking extension and quality. Several of JL Audio's proprietary technologies enhance its performance and reliability.
The 8W1v3-4 is best used with amplifier power in the 50W - 150W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 0.350 cu. ft. (9.90 l) sealed enclosure.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 150 W
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS): 50 - 150 W
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): 4 Ω
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.