12W6v3-D4 - W6v3 12-inch Subwoofer Driver (600 W, dual 4 Ω voice coils)
If you are seeking intensely powerful sub-bass that compromises nothing in terms of sound quality, the 12W6v3 is your ultimate ally. This highly advanced subwoofer driver offers several technologies shared with the flagship W7AE subwoofers to provide powerful advantages in motor linearity and suspension behavior. These combine with a very efficient cooling circuit to deliver reduced distortion and outstanding dynamic balance.
The 12W6v3 is best used with amplifier power in the 200W - 600W range and is optimized to operate in a sealed enclosure with only 1.0 cu. ft. (28.3 l) of air space, or a 1.3 cu. ft (36.8 l) ported enclosure.
Greater excursion capability and higher power handling distinguish it from our 12W3v3 12-inch subwoofer driver, allowing for higher output. Dual 4 Ω voice coils permit deploying the W6v3 as a 2 Ω or 8 Ω driver.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 600 W
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS): 200 - 600 W
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): Dual 4 Ω
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.