High Level Brake Light Reverse Camera for Fiat Ducato
Got a Ducato Van, or Ducato based motorhome? Then you’ll know how bad rear visibility can be. So what’s the solution, a reverse camera right? Well yes, but you don’t want to drill the bodywork on your pride and joy to get cables inside, so what’s the answer?
This camera is a different kind of solution to your needs, as the adjustable angle camera is mounted in a collar that fits between the factory high level brake light and the bodywork on your van/motorhome.
Simply remove the brake light, slip the camera unit into place, passing the cables through the existing hole provided for the brake light, and refit the brake light in its original position, sandwiching the camera collar unit in between the light and the bodywork. No holes to drill, no glue, no self-adhesive pads; it’s as easy as fitting a replacement bulb!
Suitable For The Following Vehicle:
- Fiat Ducato (2006 - 2018)
- 1/4” Aptina – ASX340 Sensor
- NTSC 720 x 480, PAL 720 x 576 Resolution
- 420 TV Lines
- 170° Viewing Angle
- 140° Horizontal Angle
- 85° Vertical Angle
- 30 fps Electronic Shutter
- 0.45 Gamma Correction
- Minimum Illumination - 0 Lux
- 1.0V p-p 75ohm Video Output
- 12V DC Operating Voltage (Negative Ground)
- 43mA @ 13.8V Current Consumption
- -30°C to +75°C Operating Temperature
- IP68 Waterproof
- Mirror Image Available
- Features Enhanced Performance in Low Light
What's In The Box?
- Camera with 3m Cable to Male 2.5mm Connector
- 11m Camera Connection Cable with Female 2.5mm Connector to RCA Male Connector, Fused Power Wire and Ground Wire.
- 2x Extension Bolts
- 1x Camera Adjusting Tool
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.