ENERGY loudspeakers are the result of the Hertz team's long experience and continuous research into automobile acoustics, as well as the deep knowledge of installation procedures.
Upgrade a factory system; their high efficiency improves OEM head unit performance, offering stunning dynamics and higher sound pressure level.
Add a powerful amplifier; the high power handling of ENERGY loudspeakers ensures effortless reproduction in the most demanding situations. High sound pressure, excellent timbre and high power handling make ENERGY the ideal choice for every system.
The ET 20 tweeter was designed to ensure state-of-the-art performance in the smallest space; the provided mounting hardware allows easy installation in the most challenging locations.
- Tetolon Dome; extremely light and well damped for a smooth and extended high frequency response.
- 20mm, ultra light ferrofluid-cooled mobile voice coil.
- High energy REN neodymium magnet
- Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
- Damping material; controlling acoutic resonances ensuring clear, brilliant high frequency tones.
- High frequencies diffraction lens, optimizing off-axis high frequency response.
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.