Dension Gateway GWMMI3E Interface with Enabler Tool
This new Dension Gateway Interface for the Audi MMI3. The interface is supplied with the enabler tool, allowing for the activation of the factory AMI function that has been disabled by Audi.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
- Must be installed with MMI3
- Audi A4 (2009 - 2010)
- Audi A5 (2009 - 2010)
- Audi A6 (2009 - 2010)
- Audi Q8 (2009 - 2010)
- Audi Q5 (2009 - 2010)
- Audi Q7 (2009 - 2010)
What you can do:
- Control and charge your iPod with your original radio
- Access music on USB devices
- Play MP3s and more on your radio
- View song album and artist information on screen
How Does it work?
Control at your fingertips
Gateway 500 works like an interpreter between your devices and the car, converting instructions from the cars controls e.g. BMW iDrive or Audi MMi rotary controller, into a language that your phone or iPod can understand and respond to. When connected into the car, Gateway 500 emulates a CD changer, but has a switch which allows you to swap between the Gateway and the changer. Of course, every Dension Gateway 500 comes with a comprehensive user manual, but in most cases, you select the CD changer function, then CD6, and a series of menus are opened up to you to control your devices. The system controller in the car is then all you need to navigate around your devices.
Gateway 500 will also send all this information to the display in your car, usually a screen, so you can always see exactly where you are, whats playing, or whos calling you.
- iPod Mini (4GB, 6GB)
- 4th Generation iPods (20GB, 40GB)
- 5th Generation iPods (30GB, 60GB)
- 6th Generation iPods (Classic, both sizes)
- iPod Colour (20GB, 60GB)
- iPod Photo (30GB**, 40GB, 60GB)
- iPod Video (30GB, 60GB, 80GB)
- iPod Nano 1st Generation (1GB, 2GB, 4GB)
- iPod Nano 2nd Generation (1GB, 2GB, 4GB)
- iPod Nano 3rd Generation (all sizes)
- iPod Nano 4th Generation (all sizes)
- iPod Touch (Gen 1 and 2)
- iPhone 2G
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3Gs
- iPhone 4
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.