The JBL® GTO Series high-fidelity automotive speakers feature innovative technologies that weve engineered for the environment and conditions in todays cars. Using Plus One® (U.S. patent no. 7,548,631) woofer-cone technology and rugged construction materials such as carbon-composite frames, butyl-rubber surrounds and fabric tweeter diaphragms, plus UniPivot (U.S. patent no. 6,002,780) tweeter positioning on select coaxial models, and the I-Mount (U.S. patent no. 5,859,917) system for the tweeters in the component separates, GTO Series automotive speakers are the ideal upgrade for any cars audio system.
JBL engineers designed the GTO19t component tweeter to produce strong, clear sound from a head-unit or amplifier capable of delivering up to 135 watts of power. This makes the GTO19t an ideal tweeter upgrade for systems powered with head-unit or factory amplifier power, or even with many of the GTO Series amplifier combinations to help keep up with systems that feature one or more subwoofers. And the tweeters great power-handling specifications increase reliability over its lifetime.
- 3 ohms Nominal Impedance
- 135W Power Handling (Peak)
- 2.5kHz-21kHz Frequency Response
- 45W Power Handling (RMS)
- 93dB Sensitivity
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.