Big Power-Small Size
Pioneers new extra-efficient Class-D digital amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability-yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.
Improved Circuit Design
To prevent circuit shutdown-Pioneer's new digital amplifier circuit "Protection Control System" senses its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level accordingly. Stable-durable circuitry lessens the risk of high input power for the unit to achieve 1 ? connection. This design enhances the flexibility to connect multiple subwoofers to a system.
Variable Low Pass Filter
For extra flexibility-variable LPF make audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The GM-D8601 LPF is adjustable from 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
Turn Up the Bass
Every new Pioneer Class-D amplifier has a wired bass boost remote control for optimal bass level adjustment according to listening preferences and music characteristics.
Speaker Level Inputs
What-you DON'T own a Pioneer headunit? Well-we won't hold it against you. In fact we'll even help you build onto your system. The GM-D8601's speaker level inputs allow you to connect your OEM unit (or any unit that doesn't have the typical RCA-type inputs) without having to buy add-on adapters. So-the install goes faster-you save money-and you've got a Pioneer amp in your vehicle.
- Number of Channels: Mono
- Maximum Power Output: 1,500 W
- Continuous Power Output (1 ohm 1% THD+N): 800 W x 1
- Continuous Power Output (2 ohm 1% THD+N): 500 W x 1
- Continuous Power Output (4 ohm 1% THD+N): 300 W x 1
- Continuous Power Output Bridged: (4 ohm)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 240 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: (4 ?) < 0.5% (100 Hz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: (IHF-A Weighted-at 1 kHz) > 100 dB
- Class D Amplifier
- 1 to 8 Load Impedance Allowance (?)
- Protection Control System
- MOSFET Output Selection
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit
- 2-Ch. RCA Inputs
- RCA Outputs (Pass-Through)
- Speaker Level Input
- Speaker Line Input Turn-On Sensor
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.