The Ghost is the world's first aftermarket CAN bus immobiliser. Protect your car from theft like nothing else on the market today.
Protection from Key Cloning and Key Theft.
The Ghost protects your car from key-cloning, hacking, and even key theft. The only way a thief could take a Ghost protected car is by physically towing it away, even then they will never be able to drive it!
The Ghost has no key-fobs or LED indications to give away its location. The Ghost uses the buttons in your vehicle such as those on the steering wheel, door panels or centre console, to allow you to make a unique, changeable, PIN code sequence that must first be entered before you can drive your car. Just like your credit card but you can make your car PIN even safer by making it up to 20 presses long!
However, we did not settle there! In order to make extreme security also be hassle free, we have created an iPhone application that connects to your car and allows you to get in and drive without having to enter the PIN code. This iPhone pairing allows a single, authorised, connection with a secret pairing code that is unique to every Ghost and communication between the Ghost and the iPhone is encrypted. All you have to do is pair your iPhone with your Ghost, leave the Autowatch Ghost application running in the background with Bluetooth enabled and you can drive conveniently and securely.
CALL US NOW TO GET YOUR VEHICLE SECURED! - 020 8558 8111
PRICE INCLUDES INSTALLATION AT OUR STORE BY A QUALIFIED ENGINEER
IN CAR MUSIC 605 HIGH ROAD LEYTON LONDON E10 6RF
- No wire cutting means safer installations
- Immobilisation by communicating with the ECU
- PIN code via buttons on steering wheel / dash
- Undetectable using diagnostics
- Cannot be bypassed using standard theft methods
- No radio frequency signals
- No additional fobs
- Uses the on-board CAN data network
- Silent, no relay operation
- Unique user changeable PIN code
- Service / Valet mode means the PIN code is never compromised
- Secure, unique emergency code should the PIN be forgotten
Engine start blocking
The Ghost will prevent the starting of the engine unless the unique, user defined PIN code has been entered first.
Undetectable using diagnostics
A modern thief can use diagnostics to detect circuit cuts on modern vehicles. The Ghost has no circuit cuts so it cannot be found using these methods.
No radio frequency signals
Thieves cannot use sophisticated RF scanning, code grabbing technology to detect what security device your vehicle has when it does not transmit any signals like conventional security systems.
Advantages of using the CAN data network
The use of the CAN data bus has several advantages including low risk during installation, low probability of detection, and allows for placement almost anywhere in the vehicle.
Because the unit communicates with the ECU on the data bus to immobilise the vehicle there is no way a thief could listen for the tell-tale licking of a traditional immobiliser relay.
Stops key cloning and ECU swapping
A thief cannot simply add a new key or replace an ECU to bypass the Ghost and start the vehicle. Only a correct PIN code will allow the engine to start.
Tested for each vehicle
Due to the nature of the data bus communication the Ghost has been adapted and tested for every vehicle we list as compatible. If we list your vehicle you can be sure we have thoroughly tested its operation with the Ghost.
Emergency PIN code override
If the PIN code is forgotten, the car is sold or a button is broken there is a secure, unique reset code for each device.
Service / Valet mode
Service mode allows your vehicle to temporarily start and drive without requiring the PIN code. The Ghost will exit service mode based on speed and time or by simply entering the PIN code.
Simple PIN code change process
At any time you can easily change the PIN code. Only you will know the unique PIN code for your vehicle.
Weatherproof tiny device
The Ghost is sealed and so small it can be installed and wrapped into the vehicle harness anywhere in the vehicle making it near impossible for a thief to find.
Uses the vehicle’s original buttons to enter the PIN code The buttons in modern vehicles send data all around the vehicle which allows us to detect many different keys being pressed without extra wiring.
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.
- No Files attached with this product.