This Ford iPod iPhone interface allows you to connect your iPod or MP3 player directly to the CD changer port of your original car stereo for the best possible sound quality, it will even allow you to control your ipod through the controls on your stereo and steering wheel.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
- Ford Fiesta MK6 (2002 - 2008)
- Ford Focus Mk2 (2005 - 2011)
- Ford Mondeo (2002 - 2009)
- Ford C-Max (2003 - 2010)
- Ford Transit (2006 - 2010)
Compatible with the following headunits:
- 6006 CD
- 6006 CDC
- Connect your iPod to your factory fitted car stereo and enjoy perfect digital CD quality sound.
- Direct digital connection to the head unit resulting in superior sound quality compared to FM modulators and cassette adapters.
- Control your iPod or iPhone using the radio or steering wheel buttons ie. change track, change playlist, fast forward, rewind, volume etc
- Retain full functionality of the iPod or iPhone when connected (including click wheel). The screen is not locked in manual mode.
- Automatic pausing when switching to CD/TAPE/FM etc
- Will play when connected and pause when ignition/power is switched off
- No batteries required. The interface keeps your iPod fully charged at all times while connected
- Professional look as all wires are hidden and no cigarette lighter adapters required
- 3.5mm connection for connecting MP3/MP4 Player, iPod shuffle or any other audio device.
- Optional Bluetooth module available to provide a hands free car kit solution with A2DP technology for wireless music streaming
This iPhone iPod interface connects directly to the CD changer port on your original headunit to give you the best possible DIGITAL sound quality. Control your iPod through your existing car stereo controls and Steering Wheel where fitted. With the interface adaptor you can perform all functions that you would normally use with your Car CD player to control your ipod.
- Next and Previous track
- Volume Up/Down
- Playlist selection
- Repeat function
- Random function
- However some of these function may not work depending on what steering controls you have.
Keep your iPod iPhone battery charged all the time
Whenever you connect your ipod you can have full reassurance that it is being charged, you will never suffer any interruptions due to loss of power.
Compatible with the following Apple Devices:
*The iPhone 5, Touch 5G and Nano 7G require an Apple Lightning to 30 pin adapter in order to be used with the interface (Choose From List Above). *
Full access to the controls on your iPod while connected
With the iPod connected, you can continue to use the functions of your iPod through the stereo funtions; have full access to all the normal functions and view your iPods display as normal. Alternatively you can also control through the steering wheel controls.
An External AUX input, can be used to connect any media device via a 3.5 mm jack.
Suitable for devices such as:
- MP3 player
- DVD player
- And any other audio device which uses a 3.5mm jack.
Optional Bluetooth Module
This is a Bluetooth Handsfree module which can be added to the interface with a Bluetooth Micro USB connection. Simply pair it with any bluetooth enabled mobile phone (A2DP), and it will allow you to make and receive calls hands free through your car stereo speakers.
The Bluetooth module has a separate microphone for added convenience and optimum sound quality. Music playing automatically pauses when a call is made or received and then resumes when ended. In addition the bluetooth module allows you to wirelessly stream music from your mobile phone or bluetooth enabled device to your car stereo.
If you are not on the CD Changer/iPod source you will need to switch over to the source when you receive a call as the interface uses that port to activate the Bluetooth function.
- Main Console
- CD changer connection
- iPod dock connection cable
- Presentation gift packing
- User Guide
The interface connects directly to the existing CD Changer port on your car stereo. Instructions to remove your car stereo to access the CD changer port can be found through many online resources, car manuals or by a local installer. On most cars the unit can be installed in approx 30 minutes.
What if I do not have an iPod?
The Ford Interface has an additional 3.5mm headphone jack connection . If you do not have an iPod then you can connect a device that has the 3.5mm headphone jack output.
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.