A MODULAR TWEETER
The TWU1.5 tweeter is designed for custom installation with existing Universal range kits. Easy to fit, four different mounting options are available: flush fit, on angled stand, flat or straight behind the original grill, removing the tweeter from its Focal bracket. This inverted dome tweeter is made of aluminium/magnesium alloy. This gives the trebles an extended frequency response of up to 21 kHz, for clearer, more detailed reproduction.
Sold in pairs.
PERFORMANCE - FIABILITÉ
NATURAL, UNCOLOURED SOUND
The Integration range is synonymous not only with ease of installation but also and most especially, with sound quality. At Focal we pride ourselves in supplying equipment of impeccable quality: for example, a polyglass membrane for natural, uncoloured sound and an inverted dome aluminium/magnesium tweeter for clear, detailed reproduction.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL
- High sensitivity
- No-fuss treble adjustment
- Shallow fitting
- Improves on original-fit speakers
- Dynamism and neutrality
RELIABILITY A TOP PRIORITY
The Focal spirit also encompasses the reliability of our ever evolving technological equipment. Butyl suspension ensures that your speakers will stand the test of time. You will be able to enjoy the Focal sound for a long time, thanks to our high quality design: manufacturing processes and the choice of materials are always high priorities for our engineers, guaranteeing a result that exceeds your expectations.
- Nominal power: 15W RMS
- Maximum power: 100W
- Sensitivity (2,83V/1m): 94dB
- Frequency response: 4kHz-21kHz
- Surround type: Poron®
- Nom. impedance: 4Ω
- VC diameter: 20mm 0.8"
- Net weight: 40g 0.09lbs
- Dome: Al/Mg
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.