Focal ES165K 6.5 inch Component 2 Way Car Speaker
2 WOOFERS + 2 TWEETERS
Focal ES 165 K is composed of two 6,5" (165 mm) woofers and two 025/32" (20mm) TKM tweeters. An easy to install compact solution. The K2 Power Kevlar® cones used for the speaker drivers of the ES 165 K component kit deliver extremely dynamic sound and perfect definition. These cones endowed with all the ideal qualities, lightness, rigidity and excellent damping, have also been given the new TMD suspension. Initially developed for Sopra high-fidelity loudspeakers, the exclusive design of the suspension removes unwanted resonances and reduces the effects of distortion.
The two TKM inverted dome tweeters are composed of aramid fibres. Their exclusive “M”-shaped profile is designed to control deformation of the dome, and to perfectly reproduce high frequencies up to 22 kHz smoothly and with precision. Their compact crossovers are quick to install and easy to set up. Various accessories are supplied for assembling the tweeters, which can be installed in the factory locations, on tilting frames or flush-mounted.
The kit is supplied with aluminum and mesh grilles.
PRECISION AND DYNAMICS
The speaker drivers used for the K2Power have been completely redesigned. Each component is the result of extensive research in acoustics to push back the limits of performance, of power and of precision! The K2Power Kevlar® cone, a product of unique expertise Made In Focal, is to this day second to none. Composed of an ultra-light foam structure sandwiched between a thin layer of Kevlar® aramid fibres, and a layer of glass fibres, the K2Power cone combines three key factors of quality acoustics:
- Damping, for precise and dynamic sound.
- 2-way component kit
- Diameter: 6½" (165mm)
- Voice coil diameter: 11/4" (32mm)
- Voice coil height: 09/16"(15mm)
- Motor: Magnet
- Tweeter: TKM ("M" profile aramid fiber
- inverted dome)
- Cone: Composite K2 Power "W" sandwich cone
- Surround: Tuned Mass Damper (TMD®)
- Separated crossover: 6-12/12dB (3kHz)
- Tweeter Adjustable level: +3; 0; -3dB/oct
- Max. power: 200W
- Nom.power: 100W RMS
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 90.8dB
- Frequency response: 60Hz- 22kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Accessories: Supplied grilles
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.