- 1 x IF-BMW-S: Focal Component Kit - Pair
- 1 x IF-BMW-C: 2 Way Coaxial Kit - Pair
- 2 x IF-BMW-Sub: 8" Slimline Underseat Subwoofer
- 1 x Alpine 5 Channel Amplifier
- 1 x 8 Gauge Wiring Kit
- 1 x Stinger 4 Channel RCA Cables
- 1 x 20m Speaker Cable
- BMW 1 Series (E81/82/87/88)(F20/F21)
- BMW 3 Series (E90/91/92/93)(F30/F31/F34/F35/F80)
- BMW X1 (E84/F48)
- BMW 2 Series (F22/F23/F45/F46/F87)
- BMW 4 Series (F32/F33/F36/F82/F83)
- BMW 5 Series (E60/E61/F07/F10/F11)
- BMW 6 Series (E63/E64/F06/F12/F13)
- BMW 7 Series (E65/E66/F01/F02/F03/F04)
- BMW X3 (E83/F25)
- BMW X4 (F26)
- BMW X5 (E53/E70/F15/F85)
- BMW X6 (E71/F16/F86)
- May require some modifications to complete the installation
- 100% plug and play (original connectors)
- Quick installation
- Improving systems not equipped with tweeters
- Significant results even without changing the OEM Screen system
- Complete pack (tools and clips supplied)
Technical Specifications Of Underseat Subwoofers:
- Subwoofer: 2 x 8" (200mm)
- Voice coil diameter: 19/16" (40mm)
- Cone: Reinforced polypropylene
- Impedance: 3,6 Ohms
- Max. power: 180W
- RMS. power: 90W
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 90.5dB
- Frequency response: 38Hz – 200Hz
- Accessories: Supplied with grille
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 5/4/3-Channel
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Power Supply: MOSFET
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Final Outputs: Power MOSFET
- Crossover: Variable Lowpass & Highpass Filter
- Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Bass EQ
- Remote Turn On: Remote Sensing Function (for Speaker Level Input)
- Low-impedance Possibility
- Current Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage, Under-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuit
- Speaker-Level Inputs: 4-channel Speaker Level Inputs
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator
- Thermal Control: Multi-stage Power Limits
Installation Video Tutorial:
|Year||2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015|
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.
- No Files attached with this product.