This auxiliary input adapter enables a seamless connection of external audio source to your factory fitted radio. You can connect any audio sources ( such as portable MP3 player iPod etc ) via RCA sockets or by using the supplied RCA to 3.5mm headphone cable.
This auxiliary input interface connect to original head units via the CD changer port and trick the unit into believing it is playing a CD changer whilst really playing the audio from another sources. This means the audio can be produced at a much higher quality.
- Suzuki Grand Vitara (2005 - 2012)
- Suzuki Swift (2005 - 2012)
- Panasonic PACR01, PACR02, PACR03, PACR04, PACR05, PACR06
Please note this adaptor cannot be used in conjunction with a CD changer.
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.