CTSRN002 - Renault Stalk Steering Interface Adaptor
The Steering Wheel Interface allows you to change the factory original headunit to an aftermarket car stereo whilst maintaining the use of your factory stalk/steering controls.
- Renault Clio (1997 - 2000)
- Renault Kangoo (1997 - 2000)
- Renault Laguna (1997 - 2000)
- Renault Megane (1997 - 2000)
- Renault Scenic (1997 - 2000)
- with Philips 22DC459/579/461 Head Unit
The Interface consist of two parts; The Steering Wheel Interface and the Car Stereo Patch Lead.
The stalk adaptor can be used with the following:
- JVC (headunit with 3.5mm jack or single wire)
For the chinese branded headunit you have a further choice of 2 Patch Leads,
- 2 Wire Resistive Learning
- 3.5mm Jack Learning
This will depend on the headunit type, most chinese brand stereos have 3 wires marked SW1, SW2, GND. This is the 2 Wire Resistive Learning Type Patch Lead. Then there are those that uses 3.5mm Jack (headphone) type connection, for this one you need to choose the 3.5mm Jack Learning Patch Lead.
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.