Suitable For The Following Vehicles:
- Iveco Daily (2014 - 2018)
- For Double Din Installation
Use this fascia adaptor when replacing the original head unit. The facia panel is used to fill the gaps left when you remove the car stereo and replace it with an after market car radio. It allows you to seemlessly integrate your after market headunit with your dashboard, whilst retaining the original visual appearance.
The kit comes complete with a bespoke cage, designed to secure the stereo at the rear and front ensuring the best fit with no movement. The extended rear shelf fully supports the new stereo and improves upon the original plastic components removed from the dash during installation. The two locations at the back of the cage line up with the factory screw holes, allowing for a quick, seamless stereo upgrade.
Features & Benefits
- This fascia kit allows the installation of a double din head unit into a non double din size aperture
- High quality finish designed to match the vehicle dashboard
- Complete facia kit, supplied with a metal cage to mount the aftermarket double din head unit
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.