Code Alarm remote start systems are among the finest values if youre looking for a quality remote start with great reliability and a great reputation. Look no further that the Code Alarm CA5051 Remote Central Locking and Engine Start system.
- (2) one-way 433MHz 4-button remote controls
- Unit will accept up to 4 remote controls
- Designed to work with automatic transmission vehicles
- Silent choice
- Glass mount antenna with built in red LED light and valet switch
- RPS (real panic sound) horn output
- Trunk release output
- Start confirmation parking light flash
- Door lock / unlock outputs
- Progressive car find
- Diesel compatible
- Quick stop mode
- Tachless mode
- Hybrid vehicle compatible for remote start
- User programmable run time
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.