Clifford Concept 650 Mk-2 - Car Security System (Thatcham Category 1)
Clifford`s entry-level Thatcham Category-1 Car Alarm system. Installing one of this car alarm may qualify you for discounted vehicle insurance as a result.
Features: Clifford Concept 650
- Clifford Car Alarm
- Thatcham Approved (Category 1)
- 2 Circuit Imobiliser
- Includes two new style 5-button Transmitters
- Full On-board door Lock relays
- Double pulse lock/unlock capability
- BlackJax Anti-Carjacking System
- Dual-Zone Proximity Sensor
- Battery Backup Siren with Data-link
- 6-tone siren capability
- 3 Programmable Aux channel outputs
- Total Closure capability
- Normally Closed Input
- Programming upgrades (grid jump)
- Programming upgrades (PIN free programming grid jump etc)
FREE FITTING at our installation centre in LONDON
Please call and make appointment prior to purchasing Car alarm
[Concept 650 MKII]
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.