This Kit Contains:
- Viper 5104x - Vehicle Security Car Alarm And Remote Start System
- DSM250i - SmartStart Security System With GPS Tracking
Protect your vehicle from thieves and vandals, and start your engine with the push of a button from up to 2,000 feet away. The Viper 5601 features two slender and elegant 5 button SuperCode remote controls. Based on the Best of Innovations Award-winning 2-Way Responder LE Security and Remote Start System, this is the value-priced 1-Way version.
Includes all of the key vehicle security components including the Stinger® DoubleGuard® shock sensor, Failsafe® Starter Kill and Revenger® 6-Tone Siren, plus the very latest in Remote Start technology, including Virtual Tach, D2D and XPRESSPORT.
- 2000 range
- New, slim 5-button remote controls (two)
- New Priority user interface with easy 2-car operation
- Control Center with integrated Status LED and Valet Switch
- Virtual Tach RPM sensing
- D2D serial data interface for Xpresskit D2D serial data interface modules
- XpressPort dock for Xpresskit docking serial date interface modules
- Flex Relays for remote start and light flash
- Manual Transmission Mode
- Car Finder
- Advanced remote start functions: Timer Start, Smart Start, RunTime Reset
- Failsafe® Starter Kill
- Revenger® Soft Chirp Six-Tone Neo Siren
- Onboard Stinger® DoubleGuard® remote-adjustable shock sensor
- Warn-Away: low-volume, brief warning signal for questionable threats
- Inputs for doors, hood, and trunk monitoring
- Progressive Door Trigger
- NPC Nuisance Prevention Circuitry software
- Silent Mode arming and disarming
- Ports for optional tilt, glass break, cabin, and proximity sensors
- Keyless entry with optional progressive drivers unlocking
- Trunk Release plus 3 AUX outputs
- Remotes: 2 x 5-button 1-Way
- Range: 2,000 feet
- Remote Start
- Keyless Entry
- Trunk Pop
- SmartStart Compatible
- Encryption: SuperCode
- Domelight Supervision
- Stinger DoubleGuard Shock Sensor
- Neo Revenger 6-Tone Siren
- Failsafe Starter Kill
- Number of Auxiliary Channels for Optional Functions: 5
SuperCode is the technology that defines the functionality of Responder and the intelligence that drives its advanced features. Its protocol encompasses software-based system signal encryption (replacing hardware-based Clone Safe Code-Hopping). Multi-car operation is designed into the SuperCode protocol, so users will have all of the possible operations for two cars controllable by one remote.
2-way confirmations and notifications of many different events and commands have been designed into SuperCode, so all SuperCode-enabled 2-way systems can tell the user more about their vehicle than any other system on the market.
Start, control, or locate your car from virtually anywhere with your smartphone.
You can add a Viper SmartStart module to any compatible Viper remote start or security with remote start system to make your system SmartStart ready.
What is Viper SmartStart?
Are you tired of carrying around another clunky remote control on your keyring, or finding yourself out of range when you really need to warm up or cool down your car before getting in? Now you can remote start or lock and unlock your car just by pushing a button on your iPhone or iPod Touch; using the exciting new Viper SmartStart app
The simple graphical interface gives you control over the following features of your installed Viper remote start or security/remote start system:
- Remote car starter
- Trunk release
- Panic or car finder
- 2-Way confirmation of commands received at vehicle
- Error messages if command not received successfully
- Vehicle personalization
- App pass code protection
- Password management utilities
- Button confirmation sounds
You can also control multiple vehicles great for families! and assign more than one user to control a vehicle.
Viper SmartStart is also loaded with additional features including GPS tracking, roadside assistance, home control, parked car finder and more!
Requirements for Clifford SmartStart:
- A compatible iOS, Android or BlackBerry device.
- The Clifford SmartStart app - downloaded to your device.
- A complete Clifford SmartStart system, or a Viper SmartStart module added to a compatible Viper remote start or security with remote start system.
- A Clifford SmartStart service plan.
- - iOS: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
- - Android: SDK 1.6 or newer.
- - BlackBerry: OS 4.5 to 6. A beta app for OS 7
- SmartStart GPS is not available on BlackBerry devices at this time
GPS SECURE FEATURES:
The following features are included in both the GPS Premium Secure and GPS Secure service plans:
- Vehicle Location / Speed
- Press a button in the Viper SmartStart app and receive your vehicle's current location plus it's speed if it's moving.
- Social Media Check-In
- Tell your Facebook friends where you're parked with one touch check-in. Because your car needs friends, too!
- Speed Alert
- With Speed Alert, request one-time notification when your vehicle exceeds your specified setting.
- Lockdown Alert
- Secure your vehicle with a Lockdown Alert and receive notification if your vehicle leaves that spot.
The following features are included in only the GPS Premium Secure service plan:
- Create a secure fence around your vehicle and be alerted when your vehicle leaves the area.
- Add virtual zones at selected locations and be alerted if your vehicle enters them.
- Restricts the speed alert and movement settings to one programmable time frame.
SmartStart GPS lets you locate and control your car from almost anywhere. Set your phone to alert you if your vehicle visits certain areas, find your car in a parking lot, or set a speed limit alert. Weve added a host of great new features previously unavailable in any single app, such as vehicle locator, social check in, speed alert and lockdown alert. You can even receive a notification when your car leaves or enters a designated zone.
- - SmartStart GPS requires the Clifford DSM250I module to be installed in your car.
- - SmartStart GPS requires a GPS Premium Secure or GPS Secure service plan.
(For more information please refer to the Related Products section)
This price includes installtion (depending on your vehicle) at our shop:
605 High Road
Or Give us a Call on: 020 8558 5111
Additional accessories may also be required to complete the install (vehicle dependant) so this price of £799.99 is a minumum price. The annual SmartStart Service Plan is NOT included and needs to be purchased at an additional cost of £99.99
This item is guaranteed for one year parts & labour ONLY if installed by ourselves.
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.