The DR430-2CH is a simple yet powerful front and rear equipped dashcam, delivering SONY CMOS driven HD quality footage at an economical price. Includes a tamperproof microSD card lock ensuring maximum data security.
The BlackVue DR430-2CH brings you the BlackVue quality at the best price.
It is a dual-channel dashcam that record simultaneously the front and back or interior of your vehicle.
It has a very compact design, with the front camera almost invisible to the driver’s eye, letting you focus on the road, knowing that you are protected.
- HD @ 30 fps, 1 Mega Pixel Sony Exmor CMOS Sensor
- Rear - HD @ 30 fps, 1 Mega Pixel CMOS Sensor
- 120 Degree Wide View Angle
- Tamper-Proof microSD Card Lock
- Up to 128GB microSD Card - 16GB included
- 3 Recording Modes - Normal, Event & Parking
- User-Friendly Interface (Voice Guidance & LED)
- Optional GPS
- Discrete Design
DR430-2CH: HD (front) + HD (rear).
Both models record audio and fluid videos at 30 frames per second. The front camera unit does all the processing and stores videos in a microSD card. The rear camera, which connects to the front unit by way of a high-quality coaxial cable, can alternatively be used to record the interior of the vehicle.
BUILT-IN IMPACT & MOTION DETECTION
Built-in impact and motion detection enable your BlackVue to switch between 3 different recording modes (Normal/Event/Parking) automatically depending on the circumstances.
Videos files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find relevant ones with the BlackVue Viewer.
Loop recording: Your BlackVue automatically writes over the oldest files when the memory is full.
BLACKVUE VIEWER (WINDOWS/MAC)
The BlackVue Viewer is free to download and use.
It lets you easily change your BlackVue configuration settings.
Displays videos chronologically and by type (Normal/Event/Parking) to quickly identify and archive important footage.
The full matte black body blends into any vehicle’s interior with discretion, and the lockable microSD card slot provides additional protection against data tempering.
GPS RECEIVER (OPTIONAL)
Add geolocation and speed data to your videos.
Visualize your route on a map with the free BlackVue Viewer.
INTELLIGENT PARKING MODE MONITORING
with Power Magic Pro or Power Magic Battery Pack.
Rest easy, knowing that your car is being monitored while you are away.
BlackVue automatically switches to Parking Mode to monitor your parked vehicle, but only writes to the memory card when something happens (motion or impact detected), which has two benefits:
Less chance for important files to be overwritten during long Parking Mode sessions.
Extended memory card lifespan in the long run.
What's In The Box?
- BlackVue DR430-2CH Front Camera
- BlackVue DR430-2CH Rear Camera
- Vehicle Power Cable
- Rear Camera Connection Cable
- Double-Sided Tape for Mounting
- Cable Clips (8 included)
- 16GB microSD Card
- microSD Card Reader
- User Manual
- Channel: 2 Channel
- Front: Black / W 115.9 mm x H 34 mm / 68 g
- Rear: Black / W 67.4 mm x H 25 mm / 28 g
- Supported Memory: microSD card (8GB / 16GB / 32GB / 64GB / 128GB)
- Recording Mode:
- Normal Recording + Event Recording (Impact Detection)
- Parking Mode Recording (Impact and Motion Detection).
- * For Parking mode recording, a Power Magic Battery Pack or Power Magic Pro is recommended.
- Front: CMOS Sensor (Approx. 1 M Pixel)
- Rear: CMOS Sensor (Approx. 1 M Pixel)
- Angle of View: Diagonal 129°, Horizontal 108°, Vertical 57°
- Front: HD (1280×720) @ 30 fps
- Rear: HD (1280×720) @ 30 fps
- ※ Frame rate changes during parking mode.
- Image Quality: Fixed
- Compression Codec: MP4
- GPS: External (Optional)
- MIC: Built-in
- Speaker: Built-in
- Front: Recording LED, GPS LED, Front Security LED
- Rear: Rear Security LED
- 3-Axis Acceleration Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- ※ Power off function in high temperature environment
- Backup Battery: Built-in Super Capacitor
- Input Voltage: DC 12V – 24V (DC Plug: (Ø3.5 x Ø1.35), MAX 1A/12V)
- Current Consumption:
- Avg. 260mA (3.12W at 12V, without external GPS receiver)
- Avg. 280mA (3.36W at 12V, with external GPS receiver connected)
- * Actual power consumption may vary depending on use conditions and environment.
- Operating Temp.: -20℃ – 60℃ (-4°F – 140°F )
- Storage Temp.: -20℃ – 70℃ (-4°F – 158°F )
- High Temp. Cut-Off: Approx. 80℃ (176°F)
- Certificates: CE, FCC, RoHS, RCM, WEEE
- Software: BlackVue Viewer
- * Windows XP or higher(Windows 8 supported) and Mac Leopard OS X (10.5) or higher
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.
- No Files attached with this product.