Wireless LED Motion Sensor Light
A compact and bright, battery powered LED light that can be used for additional light and security in smaller areas where space is limited. Its motion sensor provides 120° coverage at up to 3m distance and triggers a bright LED light in the hours of darkness, making it ideal for smaller applications such as sheds, garages, lofts and caravans.
The unit also has a constant light setting and can be easily removed from its bracket making it ideal to use as a torch when needed.
- Super bright 9x SMD LED's
- 120° Motion sensor for the hours of darkness
- 360° Rotating head provides light where you need it most
- Can be easily removed from the mounting bracket and used as a torch
- Includes easy fit mounting bracket and fixings
- Powered by 3x AAA batteries (not supplied)
- Power supply: 3x AAA batteries (not supplied)
- Power consumption: max. 1.8W
- Luminous flux: 110 lumens
- LED type: 9pcs SMD
- Colour temperature: 6500K
- Average lifetime: 50,000 hours
- IP rating: IP44
- Sensor angle: 120°
- Sensor distance: Up to 3m
- Dimensions: 90 x 90 x 90mm
- Weight: 94g
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.