HDMI Extender Over Single Network Cable Dongle Kit (50m)
A compact and convenient kit to send HDMI signals over distances of up to 50m via network cable. With support for video resolutions of up to 1080p at 60Hz, this kit provides an economical and space-saving alternative to standard HDMI cable; ideal for portability as well as installations. The kit contains USB-powered dongle-style transmitter and receiver units, to be joined with cat6/6a/7 STP/FTP cable. Depending on signal strength and cable length, the receiver may operate solely from power in the transmitted signal.
- Economical, space-saving solution for portable and permanent applications
- Up to 50m maximum transmission range
- Gold plated HDMI connectors for superior signal transfer
- Supports video resolutions up to 1080p @ 60Hz
- USB powered (cables included)
- cat6/6a/7 STP/FTP compatible (cable required)
- HDMI version 1.3
- HDCP version 1.2
- Max. range Up to 50m (using Cat6 cable)
- Video format Up to 1080p @ 60Hz
- Max. transfer rate 10.2Gbps
- Operating temperature range 0-50°C
- Power supply 5V DC USB (cables supplied)
- Dimensions 71 x 26 x 11mm (each dongle)
- Weight 10g (each dongle)
The box for this item contains :
- Transmitter unit (TX)
- Receiver unit (RX)
- 2pcs USB power cable (1m)
- User guide
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.