Audison Prima APBX 10 AS as at the forefront of subwoofer technology, Audison take lows to new heights with this active subwoofer. Capitalising on a class D amplifier's ability to drive extremely low impedance loads, the woofer itself utilises two low impedance voice coils offering an overall nominal impedance of 0.16 Ohms. This means the 400 Watt onboard amplifier can work with extreme efficiency offering mind-blowing bass for such a compact sub/amp combination. With both high and low-level signal inputs, the amplifier offers a built-in Butterworth lo-pass filter (12dB/octave) that can be bypassed when fed via a bit DSP. The APBX 10 AS is equipped with a quick release smart plug for easy removal if extra space is required.
- Subwoofer size mm (in.): 250 (10)
- Subwoofer Voice coil mm (in.): 60 (2.36)
- Output power (RMS): 400W Continuous Power, 800W Peak Power
- Impedance Ohms: 0.16
- Sub box size mm (in.): 460 (18.11) x 158 (6.22) x 338 (13.31)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone: Water-repellent pressed paper
- Weight of one component kg (lb): 9.4 (29.72)
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.