- 1 x APB BMWK4 - Component Kit for Front Doors
- 1 x APB BMW X4 - 2 way coaxial speaker for Rear Doors
- 2 x BMWS8 - underseat Subwoofer
- 1 x AP8.9bit Amplifier - Fine tuned by Audison
- 1 x 8 Gauge Wiring Kit
- 1 x 20m 0.75mm Speaker Cable
Suitable For The Following Vehicles:
- BMW 1 Series (E81/82/87/88)(F20/F21)
- BMW 3 Series (E90/91/92/93)(F30/F31/F34/F35/F80)
- BMW X1 (E84/F48)
- BMW 2 Series (F22/F23/F45/F46/F87)
- BMW 4 Series (F32/F33/F36/F82/F83)
- BMW 5 Series (E60/E61/F07/F10/F11)
- BMW 6 Series (E63/E64/F06/F12/F13)
- BMW 7 Series (E65/E66/F01/F02/F03/F04)
- BMW X3 (E83/F25)
- BMW X4 (F26)
- BMW X5 (E53/E70/F15/F85)
- BMW X6 (E71/F16/F86)
- May require some modifications to complete the installation
* AUDIO INPUT INTO THE AMPLIFIER IS DONE USING HIGH LEVEL SPEAKERS INPUT
Technical Specifications Of Audison Amplifier (AP8.9bit)
- Distortion - THD (1kHz @ 4Ohms, 90% Power): 0.05 %
- Bandwidth (-3 dB, 2 V RMS, 4Ohms): 10Hz - 22KHz
- S/N ratio @ A weighted, 1V, Max Power: 95 dBA
- Damping factor @ 1 kHz, 2 V RMS, 4Ohms): >70
- Input sensitivity: 2 - 15 V RMS
- Input impedance: 15KOhms
- LOAD IMPEDANCE (MIN):
- 8 Ch: 2Ohms
- 4 Ch - Bridge (1-2) (3-4) (5-6) (7-8): 4Ohms
- OUTPUT POWER (RMS) @ 12.0 - 14.4 VDC, 1% THD:
- 8 Ch @ 4Ohms: 35 W x 8
- 8 Ch @ 2Ohms: 65 W x 8
- 4 Ch - (Bridge 1/2; 3/4; 5/6; 7/8) @ 4Ohms: 130 W x 4
- OUTPUT POWER (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, 10% THD:
- 8 Ch @ 4Ohms: 45 W x 8
- 8 Ch @ 2Ohms: 85 W x 8
- 4 Ch - (Bridge 1/2; 3/4; 5/6; 7/8) @ 4Ohms: 170 W x 4
- DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSOR
- (32 bit Cirrus Logic; Clock speed: 147 MHz)
- Crossover: Full / Hi Pass / Lo Pass / Band Pass
- Crossover type and slope:
- Linkwitz @ 12/24 dB - Butterworth @ 6/12/18/24 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 68 steps @ 20Hz - 20KHz
- Phase inversion: 0° / 180°
- Analog Input Equalizer: Automatic De-Equalization
- Output Equalizer
- N.9 Parametric Equalizers: ±12 dB;10 pole; 20Hz - 20KHz
- Time Alignment Distance 0 - 510 cm / 0 - 200.8 in.
- Time Alignment Delay 0 - 15 ms
- Time Alignment Step 0.08 ms; 2.8 cm / 1.1 in.
- Time Alignment Fine Set 0.02 ms; 0.7 cm / 0.27 in.
- SYSTEM SET:
- Preset (Drive Preset) Rotary switch for 7 installation Presets
- Acoustic Preset N.2 DSP Memory, DRC selectable
- Size mm (in.): 200 (8)
- Power Handling: 300 W peak, 150W continuous
- Frequency Response Hz: 40 - 500
- Magnet size D x d x h mm (in.):
- 48 (1.89) x 18 (0.71) x 7 (0.28)
- Weight of one speaker kg (lb.): 1.21 (2.67)
- Voice Coil Ø mm (in.): 50 (2)
- Coax Midrange
- Size mm (in.)100 (4)T
- Tweeter diaphragm mm (in.)24 (0.9)
- Power Handling Watts continuous 40 Peak 80
- Frequency Response Hz100 ÷ 22k
- Magnet size D x d x hmm(in.)50 (1.97) x 29 (1.14) x 3 (0.12)
- Weight of one speaker kg (lb.)0,5 (1.1)
- Woofer Voice Coil Ømm (in.)25 (1)
- Tweeter Voice Coil Ømm (in.)20 (0.8)
Technical Specification for Audison Prima 2 Way Component Speaker:
- Woofer Size mm (in.): 100 (4)
- Tweeter Size mm (in.): 29 (1.1)
- Power Handling: 100W peak, 50W continuous
- Frequency Response Hz: 90 - 23k
- Sensitivity dB: 89
- Crossover Type: Hi-Pass - 6 KHz @ 6dB/Oct.
- Component adjustment dB: -3, 0
- Woofer Magnet size D x d x h mm (in.): 50 x 29 x 3 (1.97 x 1.14 x 0.12)
- Tweeter Magnet size D x d x h mm (in.): 24.5 x 4 (0.96 x 0.16)
- Weight of one speaker Kg (lb): Woofer 0.426 (0.94)
- Tweeter 0.06 (0.13)
- Voice Coil : Woofer 25 (1) Tweeter 25 (1)
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.