Audison bit DRC MP controller
Audison DRC MP Digital Remote Control Multimedia Display for bit Prima & Thesis
The new Audison DRC MP (Digital Remote Control Multimedia Play) is compatible with all Audison products featuring AC Link bus. Its slim profile along with the supplied holder make for easy installation in the most convenient position in your car. The new Joystick with “Rubber Touch” finish allows for positive control about the four direction axis, the 'DRC Settings' menu can be adjusted and navigation is also possible through the 'Navy Command' function if the system features an Audison bit Play HD with video output connected to a monitor.
- Default Menu:
- Master Volume, Subwoofer Volume, Fader, Balance, Source selector (Aux 1, Aux 2, Digital Electric, Digital Optical).
- DRC Settings:
- Keybord color, Keybord brightness, Display brightness, Discreet screen, Main screen logo (through the DRC MP joystick).
- DSP Memory*:
- Audison compatible products memories selection.
- DSP Settings*:
- Dynamic EQ, Bass Boost, AutoIN Level Adj.
- Player Menu**:
- bit Play HD off delay.
- Navy Command**:
- navigation of bit Play HD (through the DRC MP joystick).
- * Available only with compatible Audison products connected
- **Available only with bit Play HD connected
- DRC MP
- W x H x D (mm/inch): 87 x 36 x11 / 3.45 x 1.41 x 0.43
- DRC MP holder:
- W x H (mm/inch): 92 x 41 / 3.62 x 1.61
- Audison Prima: AP8.9 bit, AP5.9 bit, AP4.9 bit
- Audison bit: bit One, bit Ten, bit Ten D, bit Play HD
- Audison Thesis: TH uno, TH due, TH quattro
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.