Audison AP 6.5" 17cm Car Midbass Dash Door Speakers 70w RMS
AP 6.5 feature a 32 mm pure copper voice coil, for high power handling and outstanding low frequency control. All the woofer don’t employ any filter, to maximize efficiency: the dome profile has been optimised with Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer to obtain a calibrated mechanical low-pass cut-off frequency. The surround features the exclusive shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
To maximize the woofer efficiency achieving 95 dB, a 25 mm diameter 10 mm winding height coil, so a more lightweight coil, has been employed, at the same time also providing a linear excursion 2.8 mm higher than the one of AP 6.5 (4Ω), therefore ensuring high SPL values with minimum distortion even at high listening levels. To extend the woofer’s frequency range down to low frequencies up to 50 Hz a 75 Hz resonance frequency has been chosen, achieving excellent low frequency output even without the use of a subwoofer.
- Comp Woofer
- Size 165 mm (6,5″)
- Power Handling 70 W Continuous Power
- 210 W Peak Power
- Impedance 4 Ω
- Frequency Response 60 ÷ 5k Hz
- Sensitivity 93,5 dB/Spl
- Magnet High density flux ferrite
- Dome Water-repellent treated paper cone
Returns / Warranty
All products come with a manufacturer’s one year warranty.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- Check compatibility prior to purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All Returned items will incur 25% restocking fee plus applicable delivery charges.
- Special Order items cannot be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return any such items in a pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any costs incurred for the return.
- All products supplied carries a 12 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Warranty shall only be accepted for with proof of purchased (receipts). We cannot accept credit card receipts or statements as proof of purchase.
- Should the product develop a fault within 12 months of your date of purchase please return the goods to us (at your own expense) for repair by an authorized repair centre appointed by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse.
- Should your product develop a fault within a first seven days of purchase you may return your goods for an exchange providing you return the unit in the same condition as supplied. (We are not liable for the cost of carriage)
- Speakers & Subwoofers: Burnt Voicecoils on all speakers/subwoofers are not covered under warranty.
- This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please note that credit card receipt or statement cannot be used as proof of purchase. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
- We shall not be held responsible for third party and labour charges incurred, if installation service is not carried by In Car Music.